A Great Place to Live, Work and Play!

 How do I register to vote?

In the state of Minnesota you can register on election day at your polling place.  You must bring documentation to prove residency.

 How do I vote absentee?

 Where do I vote?

Residence of the City of Warroad, within the city limits, vote at the Community Center: 222 Virginia Ave NE.  If you live outside the city limits, you vote at your township hall.

 Who should I contact with further questions?

Official Website of the City of Warroad, Minnesota
Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved.