A Great Place to Live, Work and Play!

Frequently Asked Questions


 What are the government office hours?

City Office Hours:

Monday through Thursday 8 am to 5 pm

Friday 7:30 am to 4 pm

 What is the recycling pick up schedule?

The city of Warroad does not have regular recycling pickup.  There is a cleanup twice a year in April and September for things that can not go in the trash. Recycling bins are located under the Water tower.

 Do I need a permit for a recreational fire?

Fire permits are obtained from the DNR.

 Who do I contact to reserve a park shelter?

To reserve a park shelter you can call the city office at 386-1454.  There is a $25.00 deposit if you require the wind breaks.  Wind breaks are only available for the West Shelter.

 Who do I contact to reserve the Pavilion/Amphitheatre or Gazebo?

You must stop into the City Office at 121 Main to reserve the Pavilion, Amphitheatre and/or Gazebo as they require a security and damage/cleanup deposit.  You must also complete the required reservation forms.
Official Website of the City of Warroad, Minnesota
Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved.